The Grassroot Project is excited to announce that we’re a 2017 Marine Corps Marathon official charity partner! We have 20 slots available for the MCM 10k race, and 40 slots for the full Marathon. If past years are any indication, these slots will go quickly!
Want to join Team Grassroots? Here are your next steps:
- Visit our Crowdrise page: https://www.crowdrise.com/thegrassrootproject
- Select your event (10k or full marathon).
- Click the “Fundraise for this Campaign” button. To secure your spot, you will need to agree to hit our fundraising minimum – $500 for the full marathon, $250 for the 10K – by July 1. For more information about fundraising minimums, see our Crowdrise page.
- Go out and fundraise (and train for the race, of course)! All money raised will go towards expanding our programming and impact on the youth of DC.
What to expect from Team Grassroots:
• Resources to help with fundraising and training for the big day
• Team training runs
• A pre-race team dinner
• An opportunity to visit one of TGP’s in-school programs
• An awesome team of dedicated athletes and do-gooders that will make your marathon experience one to remember!
Still have questions? Email Christina Johnson at christina “at” GrassrootProject.org
Now what are you waiting for? Sign up and secure your spot today!